TAIPALE | design is a major design-consulting firm based in Calgary and incorporated in Canada for the past 30 years. Jim Taipale and key associates have a combined experience of 76 years designing more that 6.3 million square feet of new as well as renovated office, retail and hospitality premises. Our Company has extensive background in all phases of interior design, furniture design and procurement and project management services and our key staff has been responsible for projects in excess of $350 million.
The key to these on-going roles has been and continues to be the support and trust of our clients as we assist them to ´build´ success.
The approach taken by TAIPALE | design is based on an ability to identify our clients’ requirements and translate them into responsible planning and design criteria. We seek innovative, functional, aesthetic, and economic solutions that are durable and flexible.
In the broadest sense, we provide information to our clients for their use in making decisions about facilities and then we implement those decisions.
TAIPALE | design offers expertise and experience for total design and project management services including the following:
- Pre-Design and Building Analysis
- Feasibility Studies
- Strategic Planning and Innovative Design
- Programming / Space Planning
- Interior Design Concept Development
- Detailed Budget Costing / Scheduling
- Construction Drawings and Specifications (CADD)
- Construction Administration / Project Management
- Furniture, Design, Specifications and Procurement
- Move-In and ´Post-Occupancy´ Service